25/02/2011

What to Play?

Dad always says “You can never play all the games you want”

Well guess what I have done?

Yep I've played all I wanted to on the Xbox 360, Bad Company 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Fable 3, Splinter Cell Conviction & Halo Wars being my last completed game. For the past few days I've been asking myself what should I play now?PS3? No Never – I’m not touching that !! Wii? Maybe if dad buys Super Mario Galaxy.

There are some xbox live arcade games but I don’t really play these, I want Test Drive Unlimited 2 !! But have to wait till it drops to £17.99. So I've decided to until I find a game I want to play I will go back to Assassins Creed Brotherhood to get some of the missed achievements. Some of the achievements are online only (sigh) this could take some time….but then I have nothing else to play so here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment