15/04/2011

Carcassonne Tournament - Sign Up

(Carcassonne - iPhone/IPod touch game)

My son's have been asking for a while that "Dad, you always do a Words with Friends" Tournament but what about Carcassonne. So why not?

Because you have to register players via email address on the game, please contact me to sign up.

The tournament will be a simple 1 vs 1 knockout affair leading up to the final.

Registered Players
gospvg
actionabbas
monstermo
lufferov
carl
thermalsatsuma
haggishunter
Bushtopher
Dr Lave
jochta
Kerumba
poppa_f

8 comments:

  1. Luffers, can you check with the fluffmyster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in, please and thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, not a fan of the game but I'll join in

    ReplyDelete
  4. what abut me only kidding!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, forgot to ask my brother, sorry. But he's better than me anyway so it's probably best that he's not involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lufferov (159) vs. Mohsin (104)

    Lufferov wins! What started out as a close game with fairly even scores took a turn when I was able to claim a large city with two of my meeple to Mohsin's one. He couldn't really put up a fight after that and it was all over.

    http://yfrog.com/h4931iij

    ReplyDelete