18/02/2012

Gears of War 3 - Completed

We only started the game a few days ago but the story & gameplay are so enjoyable we could not keep it out of the 360 console.

The school half term holidays for Abbas & some days off from work for me helped. The plan was to sit & complete Halo Anniversary but thanks to the game freezing we ditched that & started Gears of War 3 instead.

Yes it is a short game possibly only 8 to 10 hours of gameplay on normal difficulty but it has some memorable boss fights along the way, dramatic story sequences & hoo-rah action.

Easily one of the best local co-op game series along with Army of Two

2 comments:

  1. "full on fist pumping action"

    I knew that it had lots of heavily muscled men in it, but I didn't realise it was *that* sort of game! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, amended I have some young visitors to my site :)

    ReplyDelete