06/06/2012

Uncharted - Completed

The game has a great soundtrack, amazing voice acting & dialogue. The storyline is your a treasure hunter with a twist at the end. The action sequences are your usual duck & cover affairs & the few puzzles in the game are far too easy to solve.

The button sequences I have already complained about a few days ago but I must mention again mainly because the game decides to end on a button sequence fist fight.

This game has been given many superlatives "Hollywood style blockbuster" but just like a Michael Bay movie I came away thinking "Hmm, shame it could have been so much better"

Anyhow on the positive I finally completed a game on the Playstation 3 & it it not all bad because I will be back for Uncharted 2 because after all Adventure Awaits ...

No comments:

Post a Comment