07/07/2014

Walking Dead Season 2 - Platform Swap

I played the first series on the Xbox 360 but thanks to a recent Playstation store sale I purchased season 2 on the PS3. I did think about my season 1 save on the 360 but what the hell at less than a fiver I could not complain. The first three episodes have already been released so I downloaded these to enjoy over a few evenings last week.

The story continues with Clementine now a little bit older & stronger. I won't spoil the story but just to say that the first episode quickly introduces you to a new group of characters that will accompany Clementine through the challenges the zombie apocalypse throw at her. It is the same great story-telling that Telltale are now becoming masters of producing.

Episode 4 is due for release during July.

No comments:

Post a Comment